Monday, February 20, 2012

Missing Elements in Report Manager

Has anyone run across this before? I'm missing the Contents and Properties tab along with the button bar containing the "New Folder", "New Data Source", "Upload File" and "Show Details" buttons in the Report Manager. Also, which I think may be related, when I attempt to deploy a report I get the error: "A connection could not be made to the report server http://MyServer/Reports.

I can connect to the SQL Server without problem, and I can browse to the URL containing report manager

Interestingly, I had access to all of this a couple of weeks ago and then all of this suddenly happened. All the other developers have no problems and I am a member of the group which has access.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

JohnMIt sounds like the permission are not set correctly. Perhaps you user account has been specified with more restrictive permissions?|||

Hi John,

Have you managed to resolve the issue? I have the exact same problem! :(

Kind Regards,

Casey.

|||

Has anyone figured this out? I have run into this exact issue and can not figure it out. All rights appear correct.

If there is a fix, can you please email me at mradomski@.lpsintegration.com

No comments:

Post a Comment