Saturday, February 25, 2012

Missing Last Row in Excel Output

I am experiencing an issue when I try to export a few of my reports to Excel.
Sometimes when I export to Excel I lose the last row. My reports are very
simple and do not include anything other than a table. I can export it one
day and all of the rows will be included and the next day I will lose the
last row. This is causing confusion among my end users because many of them
also receive a pdf document with the same information; however the pdf is
always correct.
Would someone from Microsoft please let me know if this is a known bug
because I can see nothing wrong with my report.
Thank you,
TimTim,
I am experiencing the same behaviour. Did you ever found out what the
issue was? If so, please share.
One of my report has 161 rows (including headers). When I export this
report to Excel, the last row is missing. Export to other formats work
fine. If I limit the number of rows in the report to 160, all of them
show up in the exported excel. Is there a limit on number of rows
exported on a tab to excel? How do I reset it?
Thanks|||Try adding an additional footer row to the table you are trying to export.
In the first cell enter a value of =" ". This isn't a fix but at least will
you will be able export the table with all of your data.
Tim
"kkaps" wrote:
> Tim,
> I am experiencing the same behaviour. Did you ever found out what the
> issue was? If so, please share.
> One of my report has 161 rows (including headers). When I export this
> report to Excel, the last row is missing. Export to other formats work
> fine. If I limit the number of rows in the report to 160, all of them
> show up in the exported excel. Is there a limit on number of rows
> exported on a tab to excel? How do I reset it?
> Thanks
>|||I had the same issue with a report that contains a matrix object...the
last row of matrix data was being dropped upon Export to Excel. I
simply put a small, empty textbox object directly below my matrix
object...this fixed the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment