Saturday, February 25, 2012

Missing New Data Driven Subscriptions

Hello, I just migrated my reporting services to 2005 from 2000. My reports
have come across fine but I don't see the schedules that were set up for them.
Also, when I try to create a 'New Data-driven subscription' I don't see this
option; I used this feature in 2000. Is there some setting I need to change
somewhere?
ThanksOn Oct 4, 6:59 pm, Don <D...@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello, I just migrated my reporting services to 2005 from 2000. My reports
> have come across fine but I don't see the schedules that were set up for them.
> Also, when I try to create a 'New Data-driven subscription' I don't see this
> option; I used this feature in 2000. Is there some setting I need to change
> somewhere?
> Thanks
If you do not have the SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition, this will
be the reason that they are not available (reference:
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/features/compare-features.mspx
). Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant|||So it was a feature in the regular version of 2000 but limited to Enterprise
in 2005
"EMartinez" wrote:
> On Oct 4, 6:59 pm, Don <D...@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Hello, I just migrated my reporting services to 2005 from 2000. My reports
> > have come across fine but I don't see the schedules that were set up for them.
> >
> > Also, when I try to create a 'New Data-driven subscription' I don't see this
> > option; I used this feature in 2000. Is there some setting I need to change
> > somewhere?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> If you do not have the SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition, this will
> be the reason that they are not available (reference:
> http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/features/compare-features.mspx
> ). Hope this helps.
> Regards,
> Enrique Martinez
> Sr. Software Consultant
>

No comments:

Post a Comment