Saturday, February 25, 2012

Missing namespace ReportingService

The type or namespace name 'ReportingService' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

What is missing ?

Do I need to install something because in the I do get it in intelliscence

i am using this code

ReportingService.ReportingService rs =new ReportingService.ReportingService();

Thanks


Make sure that you have added that as a reference in your reference section in the project.

|||

how do I add a reference to my project|||

Goto Solutions Explorer. This can be found in the View menu (Ctrl + W + S) in visual studio 2005

under the project, you should see a link called Reference

right click the reference and select add reference.

you will see list of component name. Select the neccessary component / assembly and click OK

|||

there are so many which one should I select for ReportingService

Thanks

|||

Microsoft.ReportingServices

No comments:

Post a Comment