Monday, February 20, 2012

Missing guide

I have a database I wish to replicate, therefore i have set up a
transactional log replication..
But now when I add a row on the main database, this is NOT replicated to
the subscriber...
Then I inizilize a snapshot, (this will drop table and replicate all agian)
the row still do not come over...
What am I doing wrong.. is there a simple guide to how to set it up!!
Please help fast..
MvH
Klaus L Jensen
Ramboll Informatik
By definition this should work. Check to make sure that the log reader agent
is running. If it is, then check to see if the distribution agent is
running.
Also in your distribution database run sp_browsereplcmds to see if you see
this transaction there.
Do you have any filters on your table?
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a book on SQL Server replication?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
"Klaus L Jensen" <NoSpam_News@.Spider_NoSpam.dk> wrote in message
news:%23WkFFuCZEHA.716@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> I have a database I wish to replicate, therefore i have set up a
> transactional log replication..
> But now when I add a row on the main database, this is NOT replicated to
> the subscriber...
> Then I inizilize a snapshot, (this will drop table and replicate all
agian)
> the row still do not come over...
> What am I doing wrong.. is there a simple guide to how to set it up!!
> Please help fast..
> MvH
> Klaus L Jensen
> Ramboll Informatik

No comments:

Post a Comment