Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Model DB in read only mode

Hi all,
I have found my model DB in a warm stanby state and it is
set read only. I am wanting to know how to set it
writeable again.
I have tried this command already:
ALTER DATABASE database SET READ_WRITE
and it failed with this error:
Server: Msg 5063, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Database 'model' is in warm standby. A warm-standby
database is read-only.
Server: Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
ALTER DATABASE statement failed.
Thanks for your help.
MattSee restore database with recovery
>--Original Message--
>Hi all,
>I have found my model DB in a warm stanby state and it is
>set read only. I am wanting to know how to set it
>writeable again.
>I have tried this command already:
> ALTER DATABASE database SET READ_WRITE
>and it failed with this error:
> Server: Msg 5063, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
>Database 'model' is in warm standby. A warm-standby
>database is read-only.
>Server: Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
>ALTER DATABASE statement failed.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Matt
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment