Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Model DB in Warm-Standby

Can anyone help me with this? I tried to use the query
analyzer to bring the Model DB back on-line:
restore database model
with recovery
But this is what I get:
Server: Msg 3101, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Exclusive access could not be obtained because the
database is in use.
Server: Msg 3013, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally.I am assuming that no one else has an open connection to
the model database. You will get this error if you have
the model database "open" in Enterprise Manager and
simultaneously try to execute the RESTORE command from
query analyzer. Hope this helps.
Tim
>--Original Message--
>Can anyone help me with this? I tried to use the query
>analyzer to bring the Model DB back on-line:
>restore database model
>with recovery
>But this is what I get:
>Server: Msg 3101, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
>Exclusive access could not be obtained because the
>database is in use.
>Server: Msg 3013, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
>RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally.
>.
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment