Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Modelling Tool Help

Hello,

For management that doesn't have the software I do, I've been using a PDF postscript utility to print the model and give it to them. However, I have to fit the model for the specific page (which is really small, and you have to zoom in), or you have to view it on multiple pages. Well multiple pages can be a pain, because the table you are looking at is on page 1, but the relationships are on page 12, 22, or 50, for example. So I was looking for a tool that is cheap enough to implement that we could look at the entire model on one "surface" (not necessary to print), that the model could be viewed in.

Thanks,

BrianHow about visio?|||Yes, we have that too, and I did find the Meta Information Model Bridge that converts to different formats, but we are looking for a general viewer without the data modelling need. It may just have to be Visio.

Thanks,

Briansql

No comments:

Post a Comment